Give your dormant goods, for the greater good.
Our goods for good program relies on the contribution of dormant goods from households and businesses around Australia, which enables us to create tangible environmental and societal impact. At our circular economy precinct in Morningside, QLD, we specialise in resource recovery and giving dormant goods new life for years to come.
What are Dormant Goods?
Goods for good
Dormant goods are quality items that you no longer have use for but can be either renewed, reused, repaired, repurposed or reloved. We accept the following items:
- Antiques, Fine Furnishings & Fine Art
- Appliances inc. TV, Audio & Lamps
- Books, DVDs, CDs & Videos
- Building Supplies, Tools & Automotive inc Vehicles
- Childrens Toys & Books, Musical Instruments
- Clothing, Shoes & Luggage
- Computers & IT, Office Equipment
- Photographic, Optics & Mobile phones
- Furniture, Beds & Mattresses
- Home Decor including: Collectibles, Cleaning, Linen, Bathroom, Kitchen & Dining
- Lawn, Garden & Pet Supplies
- Sporting Goods, Bikes, Camping & Outdoor
EXCITING NEWS WE’RE REDESIGNING
While we’re redesigning and consolidating our warehouse, we’re pausing community giving! Don’t worry, we’ll be ready again very soon and better than ever. Follow us on social media for when community giving is open again!!