Give your dormant goods, for the greater good.
Our goods for good program relies on the contribution of dormant goods from households and businesses around Australia, which enables us to create tangible environmental and societal impact. At our circular economy precinct in Morningside, QLD, we specialise in resource recovery and giving dormant goods new life for years to come.
What are Dormant Goods?
Goods for good
Dormant goods are quality items that you no longer have use for but can be either renewed, reused, repaired, repurposed or reloved. We accept the following items:
- Antiques, Fine Furnishings & Fine Art
- Appliances inc. TV, Audio & Lamps
- Books, DVDs, CDs & Videos
- Building Supplies, Tools & Automotive inc Vehicles
- Childrens Toys & Books, Musical Instruments
- Clothing, Shoes & Luggage
- Computers & IT, Office Equipment
- Photographic, Optics & Mobile phones
- Furniture, Beds & Mattresses
- Home Decor including: Collectibles, Cleaning, Linen, Bathroom, Kitchen & Dining
- Lawn, Garden & Pet Supplies
- Sporting Goods, Bikes, Camping & Outdoor
Contributing is easy Here’s how
To participate in our goods for good program, please complete our registration form and we’ll be in contact!
If you wish to contribute goods and you’re unsure whether they’re suitable – please call or email us, or submit your proposed contribution below and we’ll let you know!